As a parent we know you want the very best for your child. Supporting them on the first steps of their career path can be both confusing and challenging. LMPQ provide an alternative to university and college through full time apprenticeships in Information Technology.
An apprenticeship is a positive career path… it is a genuine full time job with industry leading training. Most employers now see apprenticeships as a legitimate alternative to university or college and have adopted apprenticeship as part of their mainstream recruitment strategy.
Why should your son or daughter choose an LMPQ Apprenticeship?
- As a certified Microsoft Imagine Academy LMPQ provide world class training leading to internationally recognised industry standard qualifications
- LMPQ work with dozens of local employers and have a large number of IT vacancies waiting to be filled by high quality, motivated young people. At the start of their Apprenticeship your child will be in full time paid work… your child will be paid even when they are attending the LMPQ Academy for skills training!
- All training is free of charge so your child will not be incurring debt as a result of tuition fees
- LMPQ provide an 8-week (2 days per week) pre apprenticeship programme to prepare young people for the world of work before they are sent for workplace interviews. They receive training and support to develop a great CV, they are taught interview skills (including mock interviews), team working and communication skills as well as some hands on practical IT skills.
- LMPQ start new programmes every 3 months so there is no need to wait until the next academic year for them to start
Click here for a link to a Parents Guide to Apprenticeships produced by the National Apprenticeship Service
If you would like more information about the LMPQ IT apprenticeship please feel free to email or call one of our learner recruitment consultants on
Phone: 0121 236 2474
Phone: 01905 725 722